The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Combination office-remote position, 2 days per week in our beautiful Petaluma office with lunch provided on Thursdays, for local applicants
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Sr. Campaign Copywriter and Marketing Manager for Online Summits
As Sr. Campaign Copywriter and Marketing Manager for Online Summits, you are a critical part of the team responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of online summits. This key role focuses on outstanding writing skills to attract, engage and convert leads, but also includes other important marketing responsibilities such as contributing to the strategic roadmap of our online summits, audience targeting and segmentation, executing best-in-class customer acquisition and conversion campaigns along with developing engaging and viral content for our social media channels.
This role requires excellent writing skills, along with solid strategic and tactical marketing experience in the B2C online summit (or “online course”) space, as well as strong project management skills. You will function with an analytical, customer-journey focused approach to achieving sales success. Experience in developing content for social media that focuses on driving lead-gen and interest-based engagement is also highly desirable.
Note: This is a full time position and reports to the CMO. Local applicants are required to go to the office 2-3 days per week in Petaluma, CA. We will also consider residents of Oregon.
- Function as the senior writer and marketing manager in driving and delivering successful, data-driven marketing and customer acquisition campaigns for the company’s online summit product line to meet or surpass performance objectives.
- Utilize a data-focused approach in contributing to the growth of the company’s online summit product line, as well as develop strategies to optimize the performance of individual summits.
- Act as the lead writer for the company’s social media content efforts, in support of critical campaigns and marketing initiatives to drive results.
- Develop and execute effective funnel and customer acquisition tactics, using a data-centric approach to measuring, iterating and optimizing results throughout the lifecycle of each campaign.
- Collaborate as an effective partner with our product development (transformational learning) group in identifying and supporting successful hosts, speakers, content and upgrade/bonus offers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years as a successful copywriter in the online marketing space – including opt-in landing pages, sales pages, emails, ads and social posts -- with an emphasis on (and examples of) building customer funnels and marketing content campaigns that convert and deliver results.
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or customer acquisition experience in the B2C online marketing space. Specific experience in marketing online personal development courses and/or summits is a plus.
- Fundamentally strong in data analytics and ROI-tracking, with a working knowledge of basic analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with company executives, faculty and speakers
Please submit your cover letter and resume by selecting the apply button. Thank you!APPLY
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,