The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Are you ready to be a pivotal team member building out world-class evergreen products?
Does working across multiple platforms with precision and ease like Infusionsoft with expertise in Campaign Builder, Slack, and Google AdWords excite you?
Can you brilliantly collect and create evergreen marketing assets such as blogs, videos and design assets for content marketing and email campaigns, even in your sleep?
Join our team as our new Marketing Assistant!
- Assist in creation of funnels from start-to-finish with a focus on technology/production
- Interface between departments to assist in:
- Collecting and creating evergreen marketing assets such as blogs, videos, and design assets for content marketing and email campaigns
- Building web pages
- Managing the needs of customer service team with respect to evergreen products
- Create and manage campaigns, products, tags, order forms, and products in Infusionsoft
- Collect and analyze stats for email sends, sales, and webinar engagement
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
Qualifications In Brief:
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing capacity with knowledge of digital marketing systems and tactics and an understanding of the flow of marketing funnels
- 1 year experience with working with others to create and edit web pages
- Competence with Infusionsoft strongly preferred: working in Campaign Builder, use of tags, working in email builder, and running reports, or similar CRM
- BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- The ideal candidate will be tech-oriented, quick-learning with technology and adaptable to using a constantly changing suite of software
Why Join Us?
- Combination office/virtual position, 2-3 days per week in the Petaluma
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and rich PTO
- Access to our online courses
- Opportunity to take part in The Shift Network’s work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- An opportunity to apply your talents to a business community of people who get meaning and purpose from the work they create and contribute
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,