The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Combination office-remote position, 2 days per week in our beautiful Petaluma office with lunch provided on Thursdays, for local applicants
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Project Coordinator for Online Summits
The Shift Network is prolific, and a leader, in the delivery of online summits! We showcase world thought leaders through offering 1-2 summits monthly, delivered by a panel of up to 30 experts, over a 3-5 day period. Hot topics include Science & Spirituality, Plant Medicine, Sound Healing, Qigong, Ancestral Healing and so much more! We are seeking a Project Coordinator for Online Summits, to work closely and directly with our Director of Summits, to ensure a smooth and successful production and delivery of these programs.
We are searching for that special someone to work on our highly collaborative and productive team to ensure all summit details are attended to and relayed to all parties involved, in a positive, clear and up-lifting manner. We seek someone driven to coordinate multiple tasks and events using your organizational talent, keen eye to detail, and applying your creativity for suggestions to solutions!
If you are all lit up with what we’re up to, eager to jump in with both feet, want to collaborate and co-create, while exuding a can-do attitude with repetitive tasks and surprise challenges, then this is a job for you!
- Organizes and tracks day-to-day tasks, logistics and activities involved in producing a high volume of summits involving many departments and functions and keeps Director of Summits informed and aware
- Communicates effectively and interacts with TSN hosts and invited guest speakers and their assistants while remaining upbeat
- Create and manage spreadsheets and documents and keep team members updated and informed
- Communicates ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
What You Bring:
- 2-4 years experience in a virtual summits or events, online production, project coordination or administrative support
- 1-3 years project coordination experience; PM certification a big plus
- Familiarity and extreme comfort using many platforms with preference for Asana, InfusionSoft, Zoom, Maestroconference and Drupal
- Proficient in Google Docs and Spreadsheets; enjoys working with spreadsheets
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple details flawlessly and anticipating needs and an ability to switch gears and re-prioritize at a moment’s notice
If you wish to learn more, and are already feeling enthused and inspired to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.APPLY
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,