The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Summits Marketing Manager
We have a new opportunity at The Shift Network for a Summits Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of online summits. This key marketing role covers multiple areas of responsibility from contributing to the strategic roadmap, to audience targeting and segmentation, to executing best-in-class customer acquisition and conversion campaigns.
This role requires solid strategic and tactical marketing experience in the B2C online education space and strong project management skills. You will function as a key driver and integral team player between our marketing and product development and transformational learning teams.
To be effective, you will achieve deep knowledge of our customers while applying data, including relevant market insights and marketing trends, to drive positioning, messaging and innovation that produces results. The ideal candidate will effectively combine strategic and analytical abilities with an innovative, creative mindset and strong inter-personal skills. Success depends on your ability to know when to drive and know when to roll-up your sleeves and execute.
This is a full-time employee position and reports to the Director, Advertising & Summits Marketing. Residents of California and Oregon will be considered. If a local applicant, office attendance is required 2-3 days per week in Petaluma, CA. For work at home days, you must have high-speed internet and a fully functional home office.
- Develop, drive and deliver successful data-driven marketing and customer acquisition campaigns for the company’s online summit product line to meet or surpass performance objectives.
- Utilize a data-focused approach in contributing to the growth of the company’s online summit product line, as well as develop strategies to optimize the performance of individual summits.
- Take point in ensuring all key stakeholders and functional areas are in sync, collaborating and coordinating effectively with other areas of marketing including advertising, content marketing, email marketing, social media along with other functional areas of the organization including product development (transformational learning), customer service and operations.
- Develop and execute effective funnel and customer acquisition tactics, using a data-centric approach to measuring, iterating and optimizing results throughout the lifecycle of the campaign.
- Collaborate as an effective partner with our product development (transformational learning) group in identifying and supporting successful hosts, speakers, content and upgrade/bonus offers.
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to develop and deliver compelling messaging and online marketing campaign materials – along with content marketing colleagues to map out engaging customer journeys and funnels, to attract and meet the needs of the target audience, achieving strong engagement and conversion KPIs.
- Hold a mindset for ongoing iteration and improvement, utilizing testing and data-oriented customer feedback to optimize results at every touch-point.
- Stay on top of market trends, competitive landscape and customer insights to constantly inform the business and improve results.
- Contribute copywriting and/or design direction for marketing, advertising, social and web content as part of managing, developing and executing campaign deliverables.
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or customer acquisition experience in the B2C online learning space. Specific experience in marketing online personal development courses and/or summits is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Proficient in business applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, as well as project tracking tools like Asana and Slack.
- Fundamentally strong in data analytics and ROI-tracking, with a solid working knowledge of basic analytics tools including Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Solid ability to write and/or edit compelling marketing copy as needed – for emails, sales pages, social post and ads.
- Attention to detail, an eye for quality, a customer-focused mindset and an obsession with tracking performance.
- Excellent team player with strong people and collaboration skills to effectively interact with cross-functional colleagues, consultants, hosts and speakers.
- Ability to skillfully push for innovation when needed, drive for results at every turn, while maintaining a respectful, humble and balanced approach.
- A passion for life-long learning, specifically in the personal development and transformational learning field is a must.
Personal Skills And Attributes Include:
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Proactive performer with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with company executives, faculty and speakers
- Empathic communicator — able to see things from the other person’s point of view
- A lifelong learner, embracing new experiences and responsibilities
- Effective in executing within a co-creative and collaborative team environment, with a strong ability to work well with others and be an integral team player
Why Join Us?
- Competitive compensation
- Beautiful office location in Petaluma, CA
- Schedule flexibility allowing 2-3 days per week work from home
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and rich PTO
- 401K including company matching
- Technology allowance
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Joining a business community of people who get meaning and purpose from the work they do
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your cover letter and resumeAPPLY
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,