The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company with a big mission: To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
We cover areas from spiritual growth to holistic health to plant wisdom and have featured more than 2000 of today’s leading luminaries and expert teachers while launching nearly 500 paid courses and trainings and reaching over 1.5 Million people.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice and creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and optional FSA
- Rich PTO package
- 401K including company match
- Technology allowance
- Combination office-remote position, 2 days per week in our beautiful Petaluma office with lunch provided on Thursdays, for local applicants
- Unlimited access to our transformational education library and the opportunity to study with brilliant thought leaders and teachers
- Opportunity to take part in Shift's work abroad program and live and work in another country for a month each year
- Priceless experience of working alongside like-minded and like-hearted professionals
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our current openings include:
Video Production Assistant and Administrative Coordinator
Our Video Production Assistant is responsible for supporting our media development and marketing team in all aspects of video content creation. This position is responsible for a wide range of video production project management, and includes pre-production footwork, on set production support, as well as post production footage organization and asset management. It requires a hands-on, self-motivated, and team-oriented person who is meticulous in getting the details right while providing excellent administrative support in a fun, professional, and creative environment. You will interact with top tier talent and work with videographers and professional editors in the Conscious Media and Transformational Education industry. This position reports to the Director of Media.
For complete position details, please apply here.
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,